Our Common Thread: The River
Tennessee Riverpark is a regional park jointly managed by Hamilton County and the City of Chattanooga. The park includes over 150 acres along the Tennessee River with unique scenic vistas, naturalized areas, open green spaces, playgrounds, public art, recreational areas, fishing piers, historical sites, and facility rentals.
One of our most popular amenities of the Riverpark is the Riverwalk, which offers a 13-mile family friendly paved multi-use greenway. Beginning north of Chattanooga at TVA's Chickamauga Dam and stretching south 13 miles along the Tennessee River through downtown Chattanooga to St. Elmo, the Riverwalk leads to multiple parks amenities and offers breath-taking views along the river. The path is used for bicycling, in-line skating, walking, jogging, and fitness pursuits. It also includes the Chattanooga Rowing Center and several canoe and kayaking launches.
Since its original opening in 1987, the Tennessee Riverwalk continues to be recognized as one of the region's premier greenways where users experience the natural beauty of landscapes along the Tennessee River with a unique glimpse into the industrial heritage of Chattanooga on the southern portion of the greenway.
- Are pets allowed at Tennessee Riverpark?
- Are grills allowed at Tennessee Riverpark?
- Can you reserve the Special Event/Maintenance Field at Tennessee Riverpark??
- What are the rental fees for The Marsh Meeting Room?
- What are the rental fees for TN Riverpark Shelters?
- What is the seating capacity of TN Riverpark Shelter #1?
- What is the seating capacity of TN Riverpark Shelter #2?
- What is the seating capacity of TN Riverpark Shelter #3?
- What is the seating capacity of TN Riverpark Shelter #4?
- What’s the seating capacity of the Marsh Meeting Room?