Hamilton County Fair 2019
The Hamilton County Fair is locally considered to be the official kickoff of the fall season. Held on the last weekend in September, the County Fair attracts people from all over to enjoy this two-day event. The Fair is held each year on Dallas Island at Chester Frost Park in Hamilton County.
The Hamilton County Fair is open both days from 10:00 am till 6:00 pm. This is a rain or shine event.
Thank You for your interest in this year's Hamilton County Fair.
Due to returning vendors from last year's cancelled Fair, we have limited spots available for all vendor categories.
All available spots will be considered on a first come first serve basis with a submitted agreement and payment.
Please Submit All Agreements with Payment to:
Hamilton County Fair, Inc. P.O. Box 1334 Hixson TN 37343
Hamilton County Fair Vendor Agreements
Food Vendors --> Fee $850.00 per Booth Space.
Commercial Vendors --> Fee $250.00 per Booth Space.
Demonstrator - Arts & Craft Vendor --> Free Booth Space for Demonstrators Only. A vendor who makes their own craft and demonstrates their craft on site during the fair, collects information from the public, disseminates company information, and gathers order information, but does not sell products on site during the fair. *Please Submit a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the Arts & Crafts that you will be demonstrating with your Agreement for review.
Seller-Demonstrator - Arts & Craft Vendor --> Fee $50.00 per Booth Space. A vendor who makes their own craft and demonstrates their craft on site during the fair, collects information from the public, disseminates company information, gathers order information, and sells their craft products on site during the fair. *Please Submit a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the Arts & Crafts that you will be demonstrating and selling with your Agreement for review.
Seller - Arts & Craft Vendor --> Fee $150.00 per Booth Space. A vendor who, during the fair, offers for sale products they have handmade offsite. *Please Submit a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the Arts & Crafts that you will be selling with your Agreement for review.
Promotional Exhibitor --> Shall include individuals and/or organizations who wish to participate in the Fair for public demonstration, the active promotion of a social cause or who advocate for a particular standpoint shall utilize the area designated for Promotional Exhibitors at no cost and shall operate within the parameters below:
- Literature, brochures or other handouts must remain with the designated booth space of each promotional exhibitor.
- Amplified sound that may disturb other exhibitors or attendees will not be permitted.
- Approved Exhibitors shall maintain proper behavior which coincides with the family atmosphere of the Fair.
- Approved Exhibitors shall furnish their own materials and displays such as tables, chairs, tents, etc., with tents being limited to 10x10 and a maximum of one space.
- Water and electricity are NOT available in the designated area for Promotional Exhibitors; no other provisions will be made or are implied.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own protection in case of inclement weather. The Fair is not responsible for damages.
- Promotional Exhibitors are not approved to participate until a signed agreement is submitted for review and is subject to space availability.
- Non-approved exhibitors will be prohibited from solicitation within the Fairgrounds.
Fairgoers are shuttled to the Fair via Bus Shuttle
BUS COST: $6.00 for Adults $4.00 for Children ages 3-12 Children Under 3 are Free. *This fee covers the cost of the bus shuttle to and from the fair. Tickets will stop being sold at 4pm each day.
Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome aboard bus shuttles.
Entrance to the fair is free. The fair will be held rain or shine.
Volunteer For The Hamilton County Fair
It takes 300 plus volunteers to host the Hamilton County Fair each Year! We hope that you will consider investing some of your time in this wonderful community event!
Each Fair Volunteer receives:
- 1 parking pass to park at the Chester Frost Park Boat Ramp or Beach Area to be shuttled to the Fairgrounds for Free
- 2 General Admission Wristbands
- 1 Volunteer T-shirt
Volunteers are typically assigned to help out at our Coke wagons, in our ticket booths, at our information tents, assisting passengers at the shuttle train depots and many more important tasks. Volunteer duties are divided into three (3) hour shifts. You can volunteer for one shift or more if you would like to extend your volunteer time.
Any Questions Contact Allison Harr, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-893-3500.
Hamilton County Fair Information Line: 423-209-6893
*General Fair Information
*Competitions/Exhibits Information *Volunteer Information *Handicapped Parking, Volunteer Parking, and Vendor/Exhibitor/Entertainer Parking